Tuesday, May 21, 2024

Mix It Up with SUO Challenges

Mornin' y'all!  Hope your Tuesday is off to a good start.  Ryan got to take a blanket and a pillow to school today and they're watching a movie...kinda envious of that TBH ;)  I suppose I could do the same here at the house, but I do have some things to do today starting with the new SUO Challenges challenge!


I hope you think this one is fun...


Fun, right?  And if you have a pack of DSP, it should be pretty easy to mix and match for a cute card!  So I made it my mission to fit in as many patterns as I could using the A Little Latte DSP, and here's what I made:


Stripes, plaid, coffee beans, splats...I think I got a good mix here!  It was easy peasy to put together with a couple of sizes of circles from the Stylish Shapes dies, and then the coffee mugs are cut out of the DSP as well.  The only stamping is on the sentiment.  A few adhesive-backed Swirl Dots and this card is ready to go in the mail.

We hope that you'll play along with us and upload your card (or cards, if you're inspired to make more than one!) at the SUO Challenges blog.  As always, use just your Stampin' Up! supplies, and have all the funs!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Latte Love
Ink:  Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Lemon Lolly, Thick Basic White, A Latte Love DSP
Accessories:  Latte Love dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, Swirl Dots

No comments: