Thursday, May 2, 2024

Radiant Zinnias

Mornin' y'all!  I had a busy day yesterday but I started it off with some retail therapy :D  I placed a big fat new catty order with SU! and for the first time EVER I sprang for the 2-day shipping so my new goodies get here tomorrow.  Woooooo!  Yeah, I've been a demonstrator for 19 years I think and this is the first time I've done speedy shipping.  I realized this morning that I neglected to put the very colorful Full of Life DSP on my order, so perhaps I will go back and pick up one or two other things in a week or two.

In the meantime, I'm still playing with some relatively new goodies!


Now THAT'S a bright and cheery card, am I right?  I used the fun sketch from Sunday Stamps:


And the hot color combo from Cupcake Inspirations:


I used Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, and Poppy Parade, and I hope they won't mind I also used Parakeet Party for the stems and leaves.  The Radiating Stitches dies added some fun detail, too, and I finished off with a few sequins.

Alright y'all, I got a good night's sleep last night (finally!) so I am ready to tackle some fun projects today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Simply Zinnia, Blueberry Bunches
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Poppy Parade, Stampin' Blends in Flirty Flamingo, Pumpkin Pie, Poppy Parade, Parakeet Party
Paper:  Poppy Parade, Thick Basic White, Most Adored DSP, Pumpkin Pie DSP
Accessories:  Simply Zinnia dies, Radiating Stitches dies, Shiny Sequins, Dimensionals

4 comments:

dj said...

Such a beautiful bouquet of flowers!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our “Front & Center” sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! Deb Horst, DT #SSC334

Laurie Unger said...

This is so colorful and beautifully done. The flowers make a wonderful focal point for the sketch. Thanks for playing along over at Sunday Stamps. -Laurie DT

Nora Noll said...

Your coloring on the flowers is GORGEOUS!!! I love the pattern paper you used and all the layers. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and such pretty flowers and papers.

Thanks for joining us at the Cupcake Inspirations Challenge.

Helen x
DT