Tuesday, May 7, 2024

SUO Challenges: MAAAMAAAAAAAAA!!!

 Happy Tuesday, y'all, and it's a fun Tuesday because it's time for a new challenge at SUO Challenges!



And here is our theme:


In case you forgot, Mother's Day is coming up and MAN I cannot type today, I'm glad you can't see all the typos that have gone into this blog post today.  Anyway, my mom loves hummingbirds because they remind her of her grandmother, so I made this for her:


I made this weeks ago, and I admit that when I made it, I wasn't tracking that the Occasions catalog would be gonzo when this blog post went live, so that Poetic Expressions and Forever Love DSP are both retired now.  I bet the Wildly Flowering DSP in the new catalog would be a great option for current stuff though, it has several pretty Moody Mauve patterns.  Anyway, I went with a fancy gold and Pretty Peacock background and then a Moody Mauve and Bubble Bath smaller pattern for the smaller panel, then colored my hummingbird and flowers to match.  A few Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems (still available!) for accents and there's my card.

We hope that you'll join us for this challenge and upload a mom-tastic card at the SUO Challenges blog.  As always, have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thoughtful Expressions, Perennial Postage
Ink:  Moody Mauve, Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Bubble Bath, Moody Mauve, Pretty Peacock
Paper:  Moody Mauve, Bubble Bath, Thick Basic White, Forever Love DSP, Poetic Expressions DSP
Accessories:  Thoughtful Expressions dies, Pretty Peacock Foiled Gems, Dimensionals

No comments: