Monday, April 26, 2021

Here Comes Trouble!

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Man, we had a GORGEOUS weekend here in southern Germany.  It's still pretty cool in the mornings, but for the last two days it's been sunny and in the 60s in the afternoons--perfection!

So the hubs and Ryan made breakfast yesterday morning (waffles with strawberries and cream) and we both noticed how much Ryan has grown.  He's over 40 pounds and he's gotten so much taller!  We keep saying we're going to stop feeding him so he won't grow anymore.  So let's enjoy some pictures from before Ryan grew so much:


D'awwww.  He had just started walking when we took these pictures.  Ryan looks so different now, but he does still have that same potbelly, haha!  It's adorable.  Anyway, the polka dot pattern is from the retired Coffee Break DSP, which I bought even though I don't drink coffee--yeah one or two patterns are coffee-related, but the rest of them can be used for just about anything and I adored the color combination of Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz, Soft Suede, and Soft Sky.  I used Crushed Curry for my page base because my mind always defaults to green + gold because I'm a Baylor Bear :D  And I had to use my favorite bear stamp from Thankful Forest Friends on here too.  I am currently drooling over a long-retired stamp set called Wilderness Reserve that has a gorgeous bear stamp in it, but I haven't yet convinced myself to pay $50 for it.  I did snatch up a different stamp set with a polar bear though.


Anywha, there's the color palette:  Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Soft Sky, and Whisper White.

Wishing you a lovely sunny week, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Whimsical Alphabet, Thankful Forest Friends
Ink:  Garden Green, Soft Suede, Memento Tuxedo Black, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Soft Suede, Thick Whisper White, Coffee Break DSP, Into the Woods DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes Dies

No comments: