Saturday, April 10, 2021

Baby Luke: June

Hey y'all!  We are truckin' right along on Baby Luke's baby book here.  Well, he's more like a toddler now considering he turned one in February and has started walking ;) Here's the June layout:


My brother graduated from Oklahoma State, home of the cowboys, so this layout is my nod to that (the April layout got the Texas Christian University treatment with frogs and purple).  I wish I had gotten more than a single pack of that Painted Autumn DSP, I don't have very much of it left.  I recently used it on several scrapbook layouts so at least I'm using it!

Hope you have a good weekend, peeps.  Weather is supposed to be cold and rainy here so we have to figure out how to entertain Ryan while staying indoors...

Supplies:
Stamps:  Out West, Wanted
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede, Stampin' Blends in Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Call Me Clover, Petal Pink, Smoky Slate; markers in Tangerine Tango & Peekaboo Peach
Paper:  Peekaboo Peach, Tangerine Tango, Garden Green, Very Vanilla, Painted Autumn DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Deco Labels Framelits

No comments: