Friday, April 2, 2021

Pinkety Pink Pink

Howdy folks!  Gotta type fast so I can hit the road and get to work.  Today's card is brought to you by the color pink.


I busted out some old Pink Pirouette for this one!  I flipped this week's Freshly Made Sketch by 180 degrees just because of how the rose image is done, this made more sense to my brain.

And the pinks are for this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Very Vanilla, and Sahara Sand for my colors.  I stamped the roses I think 3 times to darken up the Pink Pirouette a bit, and then I sponged some around the image panel too.  Beautiful Friendship is on the retiring list, and it's a gorgeous stamp set so get it now if you don't have it already! :)

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Beautiful Friendship, Waterfront
Ink:  Pink Pirouette, Sahara Sand, Melon Mambo
Paper:  Pink Pirouette, Melon Mambo, Thick Very Vanilla, Pink Pirouette DSP
Accessories:  Tasteful Labels dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Susie Moore said...

This card is sheer perfection! Thanks for playing along with us at Color Throwdown this week!

Kim S said...

You've created such a lovely soft flower! Love it with the touch of polka dots. Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

Cécile RIBON said...

What a delightful all pink card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week.