Tuesday, April 13, 2021

SUO Challenges: DSP

 Hey hey hey stampy friends!  Are you ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?


I think you're going to like this one--we challenge you to use Designer Series Paper! Easy peasy, right?  I still have a few packs of DSP from the current catalogs and SAB that I haven't even cut into yet, so I picked one of those and went to town.  Here's my card:


Mary Fish shared a sketch on her blog last week and I thought it would be great for showing off some great DSP.  I used both sides of a single sheet of DSP for my card :)  Gotta love that!

So what patterned paper projects are stewing in your brain?  Share links on the SUO Challenges blog!  Cheers, y'all, and have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Art Gallery
Ink:  Bumblebee, Terracotta Tile, Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Bumblebee, Mossy Meadow, Thick Basic White, Fine Art Floral DSP
Accessories:  Floral Gallery dies, Rectangles Stitched dies, In Color enamel dots, Dimensionals

No comments: