Thursday, April 22, 2021

Friday Flashback: Warmest Regards

Yes, I know it's not Friday :p We're just going with it.  So I said I was going more or less in alphabetical order, but Warmest Regards shares a stamp case with Absolutely Fabulous--they're both all sentiment stamps, both cursive, so they live together.  This time I chose 3 out of the 6 stamps to make some quick cards and use up a bit of another DSP stack.


The patterns are from the Print Poetry stack; I chose three that I liked and used some scraps for the small vertical strip, which is why the Crumb Cake strip is wider than the other two.  I used Crumb Cake on that one because that particular patterned paper didn't have any Summer Starfruit in it, so my brain wouldn't let me use it for the strip.  Yay for using up some pretty patterns, and yay more for using up scraps too!  I like how the sentiments fit in the Ornate Frames dies, they really make a super-simple card look fancier.

This is my one day off this week so I'm going to go spend several hours in my craft room.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Warmest Regards
Ink:  Midnight Muse
Paper:  Gumball Green, Midnight Muse, Summer Starfruit, Crumb Cake, Thick Very Vanilla, Print Poetry DSP Stack
Accessories:  Ornate Frames dies

No comments: