Monday, April 12, 2021

Run Baby Run

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  How is your week starting off?

I have been a wee bit obsessed with a project to go through all my retired stamps, so on my two days off last week I didn't even TOUCH the five layouts that are completely done except for journaling, and I've got a small stack o' layouts that I need to take pictures of.  My only day off this week is Thursday so we'll see what I get done that day...I will be spending time in my craft room one way or another!

Today's layout is from April of 2018.


We went to a friend's promotion ceremony and this was not too long after Ryan started walking (which was about 0.0005 seconds before he started running).  I got some really great pictures of Ryan and the hubs together so I had to make a whole separate layout for them :)  Aren't my guys handsome?!


Today's color palette:  Daffodil Delight, Call Me Clover, Calypso Coral, Blueberry Bushel, and Night of Navy.  I love that shade of green :)

Have a great week, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Letterpress Alphabet
Ink:  Night of Navy
Paper:  Daffodil Delight, Blueberry Bushel, Calypso Coral, Thick Whisper White, Animal Expedition DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Stars dies, Well Written dies

No comments: