Saturday, April 3, 2021

Baby Luke: May

Hey y'all, happy Saturday.  I got my first Covid shot on Thursday afternoon and last night I was just So. Stinkin'. TIRED.  Lucky for me I have an awesome hubs and he let me sleep in until 10 o'clock this morning!  So I'm feeling better now which is good because I need to get my bake on today--he's asked me to make several batches of muffins for his work, and since I don't want to bake away Easter Sunday and I work on Monday, today is the day.  But first, a baby book layout.


Okay, this book is for baby Luke Walker (middle name not Sky, but...) and I could NOT resist doing a May the Fourth layout ;) The Star Wars stamps are from The Ink Road and I went with an Endor theme because Ewoks are cute and it still felt springy.

I'm off to the kitchen.  Hope y'all have a great Easter weekend!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Droid Please & Furball from The Ink Road
Ink:  Soft Suede, Balmy Blue, Blueberry Bushel
Paper:  Old Olive, Soft Suede, Pumpkin Pie, Balmy Blue, Thick Whisper White, Fall Flowers & Summer Picnic DSPs
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Stitched Shapes dies

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is completely adorable!