Tuesday, April 20, 2021

A Rare Find

Hey y'all!  I snuck up to my craft room while Ryan was quiet on Sunday and made a quick card to share.  Maybe it didn't take long to make but I love how it turned out!


The DSP stack that goes with the Flowering Cactus stamp set is SO. PRETTY!!!  I loved the sketch from the current Fusion challenge and I couldn't resist showcasing some of this pretty paper for it.


I like the inspo picture too, but I doubt I'll be able to do another card for this challenge before it closes.

Hope your week is off to a good start, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowering Cactus
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Paper:  Mint Macaron, Highland Heather, Thick Basic White, Flowering Cactus DSP
Accessories:  Rectangle Postage Stamp punch, Hippo & Friends Dies, Dimensionals

No comments: