Tuesday, April 27, 2021

SUO Challenges: Animal Kingdom

Howdy y'all!  Are you ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?  Because it's that time again!


It's a theme challenge this time:  Animal Kingdom!  So let's see your animal-themed cards.  You've got lots of stamps to choose from for this one! :)  I chose the soon-to-be-retired Zany Zebras:


I'm surprised that this one is retiring after just one year in the main catalog, so if you don't have it yet ya better grab it soon!  Something about these super-cute zebras makes me want to dig out the '80s-inspired bright colors, haha.  I grabbed a piece of the Ice Cream Corner DSP and that inspired me to use Bermuda Bay on my zebras.  Flirty Flamingo is *not* in that DSP but I thought it worked well with the Old Olive and Bermuda Bay in the DSP.  Also, I need to re-ink my Bermuda Bay ink pad.  The inside of the card has the birthday sentiment from Zany Zebras stamped inside.

Share your own Animal Kingdom card creation with us at the SUO Challenges blog.  Hope you have as much fun with this challenge as I did!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Zany Zebras
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay, Stampin' Blends in Bermuda Bay & Flirty Flamingo
Paper:  Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White, Ice Cream Corner DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: