Saturday, April 24, 2021

Baby Luke: August

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  I've got a big ol' mug of Lucky Irish Breakfast tea in front of me, Ryan and the hubs are playing video games, and it's a lovely peaceful Saturday morning.  Just lovely :)

We're still trucking along with the layouts for Baby Luke's baby book.  I talked to my parents last night and they said Luke, who turned 1 in February, is walking all over, climbing on everything he can reach, and always wants what his big sister has.  He's pretty much the spittin' image of my little brother (his dad), haha!


So both my brother and SIL love cars and between the two of them they own I think seven or eight vehicles.  I already used Geared Up Garage on the first page in the book, so for this one I used Pedal to the Metal.  It was in the Occasions catalog the year I made this book, and I pretty much bought it just for this.  The Confetti Celebrations DSP pattern reminded me of tire treads and I thought it was just perfect for this layout.  I chose bright summery colors for this and I had to color the truck in orange because my dad actually owns a bright orange truck.

Hope your weekend is off to a good start.  We're going to see if we can go out and do something...ANYTHING!  So much stuff is still closed but maybe we can find a new place to go hiking or something...cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pedal to the Metal
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Smoky Slate, Tempting Turquoise, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Pineapple Punch, Mango Melody, Lovely Lipstick
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Mango Melody, Pineapple Punch, Lovely Lipstick, Thick Whisper White, Mango Melody & Pineapple Punch DSP, Confetti Celebrations DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: