Monday, October 3, 2022

Howloween Heroes

Scrappy Monday and HEYYYY it's my favorite month of the year!  Fall foliage, sweater weather, pumpkin everything...what's not to love?  And then we cap it all off with Halloween!


Oh, how I miss my fur babies.  My mom bought the costumes for them as we were in Japan that year (way back in 2009), so Sadie was Wonder Woman and Vader was Spider-Pup.  That's my dad's dog Ginger up next to the page title; she test-drove the Wonder Woman costume before my mom mailed it to me for Say-Say.  Superhero costumes gave me an excuse for a bold, bright color palette:


Yoyo Yellow (how's that for a blast from the past?!), Tempting Turquoise, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Basic Black, and Whisper White.

Hope your week is off to a great start, peeps.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Simply Stars
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Tempting Turquoise, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Yoyo Yellow, Blueberry Bushel, Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Big Top Birthday DSP
Accessories:  Large star punch

No comments: