Thursday, October 27, 2022

Die-Cut Wreath

Hey y'all, how's your Thursday?  I got a slow start this morning, wasn't feeling too great so I took a nap this morning after Ryan got on the bus.  But I did get a card made for today.


When I saw this week's Freshly Made Sketch, I thought of this wreath die in the Natural Prints dies (coordinates with the Nature's Prints stamp set).  The flowers are from the Penned Flowers dies (coordinates with the Hand-Penned Flowers stamp set); I die cut three flowers, then adhered them to Basic White cardstock and fussy cut around them so they'd stand out a little better.

Here's the sketch:


And here's this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Fresh Fig (retired), Petal Pink, and Soft Succulent for my colors.  The "thinking of you" stamp from Flowering Tulips fit inside the wreath perfectly, and who doesn't need more thinking of you cards?

I've still got about two hours until Ryan gets home so I'm going back up to craft some more.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowering Tulips
Ink:  Fresh Fig
Paper:  Petal Pink, Soft Succulent, Fresh Fig, Basic White, Petal Pink DSP
Accessories:  Natural Prints dies, Penned Flowers dies, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Wanda Cullen said...

Great card for both challenges! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD!

Jen Timko said...

This is really wonderful with the pretty wreath and the texture behind it. Love that sentiment! So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Lisa H. said...

so lovely! great work with that layout and the CTD colors. thanks for playing along.

Amy O said...

A pretty wreath and pretty colors! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!