Sunday, October 23, 2022

Paper Players: Agnes Flies Again

Happy Sunday, y'all!  Hope your weekend is going well.  My Sunday morning involved pumpkin coffee cake and a huge cuppa one of my favorite teas, so I call that a good start : )  And to make it even better, there's a fun new sketch from the Paper Players!


Today's sketch is courtesy of Ann, isn't it great?  Here's what I made:


Agnes flies again!  Frankie, Vlad, and even the bat and spider from Best Fiends have all gotten inked up this spooky season, of *course* I had to make a new card with Agnes.  And I finally remembered to use the glitter washi tape I bought ; )  Agnes decided to go with brighter colors this year, including a pop of pink on her hat and her socks, what do you think?

Hope you'll give the sketch a try and upload your card on the Paper Players blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Fiends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Starry Sky, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Polished Pink, Pumpkin Pie, Parakeet Party, neutrals
Paper:  Basic Black, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Halloween washi tape, Stylish Shapes dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, adhesive sequins, Dimensionals

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

7 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, I love how you used the washi tape for the sketch!! The coloring on the witch is great too! Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

The Halloween stamps in this collection are so fun Christy - Agnes is beautifully coloured and the washi tape the perfect addition for the horizontal element too. Great job!

Tracy Grauer said...

I think Agnes looks just stunning! Great job coloring her and I love the background 'sky' you did.

Claire Broadwater said...

Christy, I love this card. Halloween cards are so fun and this one made me smile! The 3 strips of washi tape are fabulous and this witch is so fun! You rocked this challenge, My Friend!

LeAnne said...

You did a fabulous job with this perky little witch! The washi tape is a perfect addition to the sketch too! But that background....amazing!

Jaydee said...

i love Agnes - especially that look on her face! I love the glitterly washi tape - especially in those colors. Fabulous card, Christy
hugs
jaydee

Ann Schach said...

Another amazing Halloween card, Christy! I LOVE how you used the sparkly washi for the central band. You rocked the sketch for sure! Have a wonderful week!