Friday, October 14, 2022

It's Pie Season

Happy Friday, y'all!  Y'know, I was just telling my boss yesterday about how I bake pies from scratch for Thanksgiving every year, and wouldn't you know, I've got a pie card today.


I love that sentiment stamp, it's from an old, old Paper Pumpkin kit.  The pie image is from last year's Sweets & Treats; I had to bust it out for this week's Inspired By... challenge:


Thanksgiving dress code in our house is mandatory pajama pants or sweats.  That's how we roll ; )

I gave this week's Color Throwdown another shot:


This time I used Starry Sky, Bumblebee, and Cinnamon Cider for the colors.  The CAS Colours & Sketches sketch made this card super quick to make:


The sponging on the corners is a bit darker than I'd really intended, but it's still okay.  And now I'm going back up to my craft room to work on some design team stuff while I daydream about pie.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Sweets & Treats, past Paper Pumpkin kit
Ink:  Starry Sky, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Cinnamon Cider, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

wonderful mix of challenges, love that sentiment.
Thanks for joining us for the Inspired by challenge.

Laurel said...

Love it! Thanks for playing at IB!

Michal said...

How fun is that?! I love the stamped pies!! Thank you so much for joining us this week at CC&S!