Monday, October 24, 2022

October 2018

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm planning to do some scrapping today : )  And also laundry, because there's always laundry.  But for right now, I've got a layout to share.


Pics are from the month of October 2018.  Man, Ryan was so little!  This kid has gotten so TALL lately.  Amusingly enough, you see that bear shirt in the two photos top left?  I got him that shirt in 2T and loved it so much I went back to buy it in a bigger size, so he still has a 5T one but he hasn't worn it lately and it will soon be in the pile of clothes he's outgrown.  I used to buy him alllll the clothes with bears and/or foxes on them; nowadays his clothes are like 98% superheroes and at least half of them are red and/or black.  He has a lot of Spider-Man and The Flash stuff.


Today's color palette:  Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Grapefruit Grove, and Whisper White.  I've used Pretty Peacock on several layouts just recently and I like the Grapefruit Grove as a more muted orange for this one.

Okay, I'm off to go do all the things.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Full Calendar, Jack of All Trades, Spooky Sweets, Haunt Ya Later
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Grapefruit Grove, Garden Green
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pretty Peacock, Night of Navy, Thick Whisper White, Woven Threads DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: