Wednesday, October 19, 2022

If You've Got It...

When I was a kid, I read a book called The Wednesday Witch by Ruth Chew.  She flew on a vacuum cleaner before the Sanderson Sisters ever thought of it : )  Today is Wednesday and my card features a witch, but no vacuum cleaner in sight.


Hadn't used this witch from Best Witches yet so here's her time to shine.  (Why, yes, I am having All The Fun making Halloween cards!)  Check out the Festive Friday challenge:


I used a witch, pumpkins, orange (her hair), stars, black, and ghosts.  I just can't get away from purple and green for witchy cards : )  I actually made this before yesterday's anniversary card, but since I managed to squeak that one out in time to post yesterday, I had to post it ON our anniversary.  Hence the Wednesday Witch.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Witches
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Highland Heather, Granny Apple Green, So Saffron, Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Smoky Slate, neutrals
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Crushed Curry, Thick Basic White, Celebrate Everything DSP, Granny Apple Green DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Ann Schach said...

Adorable, Christy! A wonderful combination of colors and patterns! This sentiment pairs perfectly with the cute little witchy girl. Thank you for playing at Festive Friday!

Jaydee said...

Oh... that made me laugh :-) What a great sentiment - and your little witch certainly is sassy! Fabulous card. So glad you shared this one with us as well at Festive Friday
hugs
jaydee

Diane Evans said...

Christy, I love how you used all the different DSp in this card. Thanks for playing along with us in the Festive Friday Challenge

Helen Jennings said...

What an adorable witch card. I love how all the elements have come together. Thank you for playing along at the Festive Friday Challenge.