Wednesday, October 5, 2022

Guest DT: An Apple a Day

Hey hey!  I'm excited to be a guest designer today for the Color Throwdown!  This is one of my favorite challenges, I play along almost every week.  So check out the new challenge!


I read it as Blushing Bride, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, and Very Vanilla, and here's what I made:


Still loving the Apple Harvest bundle!  Hope you snagged the dies since they were only available in September.  I hadn't used the single big apple stamp yet so that's what I chose for today's card, and a trio of blossoms just because.  I also used the sketch from Fusion:


I have two friends who are undergoing treatment for breast cancer, and I send them both cards on a weekly basis so I'm always in need of more cards like this.  Very happy that I bought the DSP packs in allllll the color families, it's so great having patterns in every color!  And I like mixing and matching the patterns too.

Thanks, Color Throwdown team, for inviting me to be a guest designer this week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Apple Harvest, Beauty of Friendship
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow, Stampin' Blends in Cherry Cobbler, Petal Pink, Mossy Meadow, Crumb Cake
Paper:  Blushing Bride, Thick Very Vanilla, Blushing Bride & Mossy Meadow DSP
Accessories:  Apple Blooms dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Dimensionals, retiree Cherry Cobbler stitched satin ribbon

No comments: