Monday, October 10, 2022

Halloween Ruh-Roh!

Scrappy Monday!  Man, I really need to get on the ball with Halloween costumes for this year.  Ryan said for months that he wanted to be Spider-Man, and then randomly switched gears and now says he wants to be Darth Vader.  And guess who he wants me to be?  Not Princess Leia--he wants me to be Obi-Wan Kenobi so we can have a lightsaber duel.  Okay so a lightsaber duel would be fun but...I'd rather be Princess Leia!  I'm thinking Hoth Princess Leia, because I can dress in warm comfy clothes : )

Anyway!  I just recently finished this layout from Halloween 2019.


This was the year that I chose Scooby Doo for our costume theme and then Ryan's costume was comically large.  He actually wore it last year and I bet that it would still fit this year.  Y'know, my Velma costume was pretty comfy too...

Anyway!  It took some stalking on eBay but I finally got my hot little hands on some Scooby Doo stamps just for this layout.  Actually I already had the "Ruh-Roh!" stamp, but I got two different Scooby stamps.

Today's color palette:  Cucumber Crush, Tangelo Twist, Basic Black, Pineapple Punch, Real Red, and Very Vanilla.  Plus a wee smidge of Soft Suede and Bermuda Bay for Scooby.

Have a great week, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfully Wicked, My Paper Pumpkin, Scooby-Doo from Rubber Stampede, Ruh-Roh! from All Night Media
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tangelo Twist, Cucumber Crush, Stampin' Blends in Soft Suede, Pineapple Punch, Polished Pink, Bermuda Bay
Paper:  Cucumber Crush, Pineapple Punch, Real Red, Basic Black, Thick Very Vanilla, Happy Haunting DSP
Accessories:  None