Sunday, October 9, 2022

Best Witches for the Paper Players

Happy Sunday, y'all!  It's October (my favorite), the weather is getting cooler, the leaves are changing colors, there's a new Hocus Pocus movie to enjoy, and a wicked color combination this way comes courtesy of the Paper Players!


Laurie came up with this most excellent witchy color combination, so I had to make a witchy card to go with!


I have *lots* of Halloween stamp sets but it didn't even slow me down from getting Best Witches and Scary Cute from this year's holiday catalog.  Can't help it : )  I also got the glitter washi tape which is helpfully in our challenge colors and I forgot to use it!

But check out the inside of my card:


Judgy frog is judging you.  He cracks me up!  This card is already on its way to its destination, if it's not there already.  Whether or not you're inspired to make a Halloween card, I hope you'll hop on over to the Paper Players blog and play along with us!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Best Witches
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Basic Black, Highland Heather, Parakeet Party, Pumpkin Pie, Petal Pink, Smoky Slate, neutrals
Paper:  Basic Black, Highland Heather, Thick Basic White, Parakeet Party DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, retired sequins

The Paper Players Design Team

Cindy Beach

Christy Stanford <-- You are here : )

4 comments:

Jennie Maier said...

Christy, perfect stamp set for these colors! I didn't get that set but now you've got me thinking. Have a great week!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Hubble, bubble, toil and trouble - this cute witch looks like she is cooking up a brew!! Cute card Christy - and I love judgy frog on the inside too, he made me smile!

Ann Schach said...

I am so loving your little witch, Christy! She definitely looks like she is brewing up something "special" for Halloween. And that frog...adorable! Have a wonderful week!

LeAnne said...

I love your little witch and her judgy frog! I would not have noticed that snarky look at all, LOL! Cute way to use the colors!