Thursday, October 20, 2022

I'm Just Here for the Boos

Hey y'all, happy Thursday!  I worked the last three days so I'm happy to have today off.  Watched the latest episode of NCIS this morning with a good cuppa tea and then I meandered up to my craft room and made a quick card.  Here it is.


This week's Freshly Made Sketch was just the excuse I needed to bust out the smaller stamps from Best Fiends.  Why should Frankie, Vlad, and Agnes get all the inky love?


As usual, I paired the sketch with this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, a little bit of white, and copious amounts of Basic Black for my card.  And I used up some scraps of cardstock and patterned paper, so whee!

Have a great day, boos!

Supplies, all SU! (many retired)
Stamps:  Best Fiends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper:  Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Thick Basic White, Old Olive DSP, Cute Halloween DSP Stack
Accessories:  Deckled Rectangles dies, postage stamp punch, oval & scalloped oval punches, Dimensionals, chalk marker, black rhinestones

2 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

This is such a fun card, Christy! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Broni said...

Such a cute card, and such creepy spiders! Thanks so much for playing along with us this week at the Color Throwdown.