Monday, October 17, 2022

SPQR

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I've been scrapping up a storm (at least, as much as I can manage) so today's layout is one that I just finished within the last week or two.


This layout is comprised of random pictures from our first visit to Rome in 2012; see the original pics here, here, and here.  I let the SPQR picture work as my page title.


Today's color palette feels fall-inspired even though we took the pictures in May:  Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, and Very Vanilla.  I've been using Very Vanilla on a lot of stuff lately, I kinda go in streaks with colors sometimes.  I really wish I'd bought more than one pack of that Moroccan DSP, it's so fabulous and I am hoarding the bits for scrapbook pages like this.

Have a great day, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Moroccan Nights, Touch of Nature
Ink:  Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso Marker
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Delightful Dijon, Shaded Spruce, Thick Very Vanilla, Moroccan DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: