Wednesday, February 10, 2021

Baby Luke: First Page

Hey y'all!  Today is my nephew's first birthday, so I thought I'd start sharing the pages from the baby book I made for him before he was born :) So here goes!


My brother and SIL are both car nuts and Luke has a lot of car-themed stuff in his room, so I chose Geared Up Garage to start off the book with.  I just pulled colors from the Classic Garage DSP for the rest of the layout and I really need to use colors like Tranquil Tide more often.  I love that color (retired now) but somehow I forget to use it much.

Anyway, there's the start of Luke's baby book, to be continued next week sometime.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Geared Up Garage
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate & Real Red
Paper:  Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Tranquil Tide, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie DSP, Classic Garage DSP Stack
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Layering Circles dies, Garage Gears dies

No comments: