Thursday, May 13, 2021

Friday Flashback: Acorny Thank You

Okay, so today's Friday Flashback is on a Throwback Thursday ;)  We could have Time Warp Tuesday and Way Back Wednesday as well, but since I already started the Friday Flashback tag a long time ago that's what I'm sticking with ;)  Today's stamp set is Acorny Thank You, plus the coordinating acorn punch.


Just something nice and simple, but still cute I think.  I told you that my Flashback cards were probably going to be more CAS--I'm practicing!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Acorny Thank You
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Acorn punch, mini Dimensionals

At first I only made that one card, then went on to different projects.  Then another idea popped in my head so I had to circle back around and make a second Acorny card.

Man, I love a good plaid.  I had to go back and do this one because I don't think I'd used the "Nuts About You" acorn stamp at all yet and I just couldn't leave it out.  I pulled all the colors from the Wrapped in Plaid DSP stack, though if you want to get picky about it Cinnamon Cider isn't on this *particular* plaid.  Glad I went back to make this second card!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Acorny Thank You
Ink:  Early Espresso, Mango Melody, Pumpkin Pie, Cajun Craze, Cinnamon Cider
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Pretty Peacock, Thick Basic White, Wrapped in Plaid DSP Stack
Accessories:  Acorn punch, Dimensionals

No comments: