Saturday, May 15, 2021

Baby Luke: October

Hey y'all!  I've been doing a re-read of my favorite author's book series, and it's been several years since I read the first two books so even though I generally remember what happens, I've forgotten enough that I keep staying up past my bedtime to read :D  Happily I got to sleep in a bit this morning and despite threatening rain we're going to get out and do something here shortly.

But in the meantime, I have a baby book layout to share!


I love doing Halloween layouts :) And how cute are the little monsters from the Boo To You stamp set?  I bought it just for this book and I love how cute they are on here.

Hope you have a great day, peeps!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Boo To You
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Orchid Opulence, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Flirty Flamingo, Granny Apple Green, Blackberry Bliss
Paper:  Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Orchid Opulence, Thick Whisper White
Accessories:  Sizzix letters

No comments: