Monday, May 10, 2021

Virginia Beach, Part 1

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  When I posted my Fishy Friends card last week, I mentioned that I'd bought it and Silly Sealife for my Virginia Beach scrapbook pages, and then I discovered on Saturday that I hadn't posted those pages yet!  Oops.  So I present to you Virginia Beach, part 1.


These pictures were taken in October of 2018, so Ryan was about one and a half.  He had a grand time playing in the sand and surf and also tried eating the sand...twice (see the closeup picture of him right under the page title?).


I made four VB layouts, and for each one I used patterns from the Sweet Taffy DSP which retired quite some time ago.  I think I only have a couple sheets of Bashful Blue 12x12 cardstock now too...yes, Balmy Blue is similar, but I don't have very much of it either since I have to buy a pack of Subtles cardstock to get two sheets of Balmy Blue.  I wish when they introduced new colors that I could buy packs of just the new color cardstock in 12x12.  I would own SO MUCH Balmy Blue and Shaded Spruce.


Today's color palette is what I think of as the basic Superman:  primary colors!  Bashful Blue, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, and Whisper White.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Make a Difference, Fishy Friends, Rough Draft Alphabet by Fontwerks
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Bashful Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Real Red & Daffodil Delight Blends, Basic Gray marker
Paper:  Bashful Blue, Blueberry Bushel, Daffodil Delight, Real Red, Thick Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Layering Circles dies

No comments: