Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Anything is Possible

Hey hey!  How's your week going?

I love it when new colors are released.  It's fun to see how they fit in with the colors we already know and love and imagine new combinations :)  The brand new crop of In Colors actually works really well as a palette.


Thought I'd go for a different look with Hand-Penned Petals and use the filler stamps without the outlines, what do you think?  Fab Friday gave me the perfect excuse to use all five new In Colors on one card:


I paired that with the sketch from Try Stamping on Tuesday:


And thanks to those two challenges, I had my card made lickety-split!

Have a great Wednesday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hand-Penned Petals
Ink:  Fresh Freesia, Polished Pink, Evening Evergreen, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya
Paper:  Fresh Freesia, Soft Succulent, Pale Papaya, Thick Basic White
Accessories:  Tailored Tag punch, Dimensionals

4 comments:

Heather said...

Christy, this is awesome! I love the look of the flowers without the outline, and you're right, a perfect way to show off the new In Colors! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday AND TSOT!

Donna Scholz said...

Great card, Christy! The flower stamps really work well in your interpretation of our Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch! I like how you've used colors from the stamped image as your card base, matting and banner element! Thank you for sharing your card and talents with us at TSOT!!! -Donna

stampwithamyk said...

Sweet card! Love the design, great banner sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

Marjolein said...

Great idea! I need to use my handpenned set very soon; it's too gorgeous. Thanks for your inspiration and entry for TSOT! Groetjes Marjolein