Monday, May 17, 2021

Virginia Beach, Part 2

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm back with more Virginia Beach pages.  This layout is from our visit to the local aquarium.


The Pumpkin Pie print is once again from the Sweet Taffy DSP pack.  I thought the Pumpkin Pie and Daffodil Delight page base made a great contrast to all the blues in the photographs, and I'm tickled that I worked in some purple.  I love purple, but I don't get to use it too often in my scrapbooks.


Today's color palette:  Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Tempting Turquoise, and Whisper White.  Nice bright colors for little kid pages!  It's funny to me how scrapping pictures of Ryan has shifted what colors I use the most.  Hey, kids' clothes come in bright colors--they're fun to play with.

Have a great Monday, peeps!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Fishy Friends
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Tempting Turquoise, Pumpkin Pie, & Basic Gray markers; Highland Heather & Pumpkin Pie Blends
Paper:  Daffodil Delight textured, Tempting Turquoise, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Whisper White, Sweet Taffy DSP
Accessories:  Layering Ovals Dies

No comments: