Monday, May 31, 2021

Ryan & His Dad

Hey y'all, how's the holiday weekend treating you?  We got back from a weekend in Munich a couple hours ago.  It was still a bit cool out but we have ridiculously gorgeous weather today!  Finally warming up to 70 degrees where it's been in the low 60s, tops, for a long time.  We enjoyed getting out of the house, though I have to say Munich isn't our favorite.  It was fine, just not superfantastic.

Anywha, I've got a new layout to share today for Scrappy Monday and I forgot that I decorated it with fall leaves so whoops.  It's still cute.


When I work on a lot of scrapbook pages in a row, I tend to get in a groove and use one or two colors over and over.  So I made this layout and a couple of other ones with Dapper Denim and Dusty Durango (maybe not together).  It's fun to revisit retired colors on my scrapbook pages.  I haven't done much scrapping lately--I have FIVE layouts that only lack journaling and yet they've been sitting unfinished in my craft room for MONTHS.  Need to get back in the scrappy groove, but lately I've been distracted by my Friday Flashback project.


Today's color palette:  Dapper Denim, Dusty Durango, Wild Wasabi, Bumblebee (I think this was the very first time I used that color!), and Whisper White.

Have a great week, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Back to Basics Alphabet, Larger Than Life Alphabet, Falling Leaves
Ink:  Dapper Denim, Dusty Durango, Bumblebee
Paper:  Dapper Denim, Dusty Durango, Wild Wasabi, Thick Whisper White, Dusty Durango & Wild Wasabi DSP
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies

No comments: