Tuesday, May 25, 2021

SUO Challenges: Playing Favorites

Happy Tuesday and are you ready for a new challenge from SUO Challenges?  'Cause we are!





This time we're asking you to play favorites....pick a favorite stamp set and make a card with it!  It can be your favorite current stamp set, your favorite retired stamp set, your favorite flower stamp set, your favorite sentiment set, whatever.  Just pick stamps and start creating!

I came up with the idea for this challenge and then it was hard for me, lol!  I don't think I could pick a favorite stamp set EVER because I have literally hundreds of sets.  In the end, I chose my favorite stamp set from the Occasions catalog that is not carried over to the annual catalog...Flowering Cactus!


I think I made a good choice :D  I will take any excuse to play with this stamp set and I've loved every single card I've made with it.  I hadn't used the friendship sentiment yet, so I built a little cactus collage and popped up the sentiment on some Ornate Frames dies.  This is the first time I've busted out the Calypso Coral twine that comes in the product medley, too, but I couldn't find the end of the string at first so I made a big mess with it, haha!  That's okay, getting messy is part of the fun of creating things.

So now it's your turn to be creative!  The messy part is optional (unless you're me, then it's unavoidable).  Don't forget to upload your creation on the SUO Challenges blog.  Have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Flowering Cactus
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Highland Heather, Calypso Coral, Pear Pizzazz, Mint Macaron
Paper:  Highland Heather, Mossy Meadow, Thick Basic White, Flowering Cactus DSP Stack
Accessories:  Flowering Cactus dies, Ornate Frames dies, Calypso Coral twine, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Tanya said...

This is fantastic! I love this product suite too!