Saturday, May 8, 2021

Baby Luke: Game Day

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  After a week of mostly rainy weather, it looks like today is going to be beautiful!  We'll have to figure out something to do outside today.

Trucking along on Luke's baby book and we're up to the football layout.


My brother (Oklahoma State cowboy) and SIL (Texas Christian horned frog) go to the OSU-TCU game almost every year, so when I did my niece's baby book I made her a layout for the big game and had to do it again for Luke's book.  But I couldn't do the exact same thing again...and I think I got rid of my first set of football stamps anyway?  So I had to buy new football stamps *rolls eyes*  My mom sent me a bunch of OSU and TCU stickers so I used the mascot stickers on here and sent the 8 billion other stickers back to Mom.

Like Clara's layout, the page base is gray, but I switched up the accent colors for each side.  Clara got TCU on the left and OSU on the right; I switched it up for this layout even though I don't like having Pistol Pete staring off the edge of the page.

Have a great weekend, y'all!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Fall Family & Football by Joy Clair
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Stampin' Blends in Smoky Slate & Soft Suede
Paper:  Smoky Slate, Basic Gray, Pumpkin Pie, Gorgeous Grape, Thick Whisper White, Basic Gray DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, OSU & TCU stickers

No comments: