Saturday, May 22, 2021

Baby Luke: November

Hey hey!  Here we are in the second half of May and it's still cool enough outside that we're all in long pants and jackets.  I'm ready for it to warm up just a little bit.  Of course, after it gets hot this summer I'll be dreaming of cooler temperatures!

Anyway, a new baby book layout for today.


When I did the Acorny Thank You Friday Flashback post, I'd forgotten that I had used it on this layout too.  I love making the acorns with different colors and patterns.  Wonderfall is a favorite leaf set, too--it has a matching die, but this was before wafer dies were really a thing so it's a Bigz die which means you can't see exactly where it's cutting.  So you have to cut the paper first, then stamp on the die cut shapes...to be honest usually I just fussy cut the things, it's easier to me.  I love these leaves so I'm willing to put up with it :)

I got up before the hubs and the kid this morning so I spent a bit of extra time in my craft room and made ELEVEN cards for future Friday Flashback posts.  I won't get to do any paper crafting this week so I had to snatch the time while I could!

Have a great weekend, y'all.

Supplies:
Stamps:  Wonderfall, Acorny Thank You
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Island Indigo, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  Soft Suede, Raspberry Ripple, More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Orchard Harvest DSP
Accessories:  Sizzix letters, Acorn punch, Nestabilities circle die

No comments: