Monday, May 3, 2021

Feed Me Now!

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  I'm pleased to report that I am almost back to normal (or what passes for normal in these parts) after my second vaccine shot, and Ryan is doing fine with his newly perforated noggin.  We made him take it easy over the weekend, which he did not much like, and I had to dig through all his clothes to find shirts with buttons so he wouldn't have to pull a shirt on/off over the cut on his head.  But he's doing fine :)

I've got a funny layout to share today.


I seem to have a LOT of pictures of Wee Ryan eating, and that's because that was pretty much the only time he sat still long enough for a photo, and he is (still) occasionally very demanding when it comes to food.  So of course I had to make a scrapbook layout about it.  I read once that a lot of restaurants are decorated with orange because supposedly that color makes you hungry, so I picked a patterned paper that's a mix of orange and red, Ryan's favorite color.


Today's color palette:  Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Pacific Point, and Whisper White.  I never thought I'd be gaga about a super bright yellow, but man, I love me some Pineapple Punch!  I pulled out a real oldie for the accents--I'm pretty sure I got Tart & Tangy my first year as a stamper!

Hope your week is off to a great start, peeps.  I'm starting off with a nice yoga workout :)  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taffy Alphabet, Larger Than Life Alphabet, Tart & Tangy
Ink:  Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Chocolate Chip, Night of Navy marker
Paper:  Pineapple Punch, Pumpkin Pie, Pacific Point, Thick Whisper White, See a Silhouette DSP
Accessories:  circle punches

No comments: