Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Flashback: Ain't Love Grand

Friday Flashback on a Friday! :)  Today's stamp set is Ain't Love Grand, and I thought I'd never used it before.  Imagine my surprise when I discovered that I'd actually made an entire set of cards with it!  And I made six new cards for today's post, all with the Playing with Patterns DSP Stack.


I chose six pieces of the DSP, cut a piece for each card front, and then I took the two inch strip I had left over and for most of them I turned 'em over and did a mix and match with the patterns on the other side and made a banner for each card.  So I only used six pieces of the patterned paper but I ended up with a nice variety of cards.  I particularly like the Crushed Curry gradient on the card with the car, it looks like a sunset to me :)


Each image was stamped with Night of Navy ink and then colored with various Stampin' Blends.  Really didn't take too long to do all six cards!

Supplies, all SU! (some retired)
Stamps:  Ain't Love Grand
Ink:  Night of Navy, variety of Stampin' Blends
Paper:  Calypso Coral, Crushed Curry, Coastal Cabana, Thick Basic White, Playing with Patterns DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Shapes dies, Tailored Tag punch, Dimensionals

No comments: