Saturday, February 3, 2024

A Little Note

Hey y'all, happy Saturday!  I usually don't post on Saturdays, but there were just so many good challenges this week that I couldn't fit them all in : )  So a little bonus card for today:

I got the Notes of Nature bundle in my most recent order, and pretty much the rest of the product suite is on its way to me now.  My card for today is 4 1/4" square to follow this week's Freshly Made Sketch:



And here is this week's Color Throwdown:


I used Shaded Spruce (the lighter Stampin' Blend), Boho Blue, and Crumb Cake for my simple little card.  At first I was going to do a Boho Blue mat around the main panel, but then I sponged the edges instead to keep it simple.  There's a yoga video that I do periodically and the yoga instructor says "Simplicity is always freeing" and I think that is appropriate for this card.

That's it for me today.  In just a couple of minutes, we've got to get Ryan ready to go--he's got a taekwondo tournament this morning.  Should be fun to watch.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Notes of Nature
Ink:  Early Espresso, Boho Blue
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Thick Very Vanilla
Accessories:  Notes of Nature dies, Dimensionals, Tinsel Gems

No comments: