Tuesday, February 13, 2024

SUO Challenges: Favorite Florals

 Hey hey y'all, it's time for a new challenge from SUO Challenges!


And our theme for this challenge is...


SU! always has a LOT of flower stamps, so we're excited to see what you come up with!  If I counted all my retired stamps, I could use a different floral stamp set every day for months for this challenge, but for this challenge, I had to use my favorite product suite from the Occasions catalog...


Oh yeah, I'm in love with the whole Perennial Lavender suite, it was the number one thing on my wish list when the Occasions catalog was released.  This time I used the Painted Lavender stamps and dies, Perennial Postage dies, and a couple of pieces from the January Paper Pumpkin kit that was designed to coordinate with the Perennial Lavender suite.  One of these days I'll branch out and try a few other colors with these stamps, but for now it's all about purple power : )

Can't wait to see what your favorite florals are!  Don't forget to upload your card at the SUO Challenges blog, and most important, have fun!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Painted Lavender
Ink:  Highland heather, Gorgeous Grape, Shaded Spruce
Paper:  Gorgeous Grape, Thick Basic White, Perennial Lavender DSP, January 2024 Paper Pumpkin kit
Accessories:  Painted Lavender dies, Perennial Postage dies, Dimensionals, Purple Fine Shimmer Gems, Wink of Stella

No comments: