Friday, February 9, 2024

Inked Pink Drinks

Mornin, y'all!  Happy Friday.  I must admit, I feel a bit guilty this morning...Ryan and I were both feeling extra tired this morning (not sure why, we both went to bed at the normal time last night), but I still bundled him off to school and then...I went back to sleep for another hour.  Let's just not tell Ryan that ; )

Anyway, this week has been a bit crazy with multiple things keeping me from my craft room and the brand new SU! order that arrived on Wednesday, but I did manage to make one card yesterday:


NEW GOODIES ALERT!!!  At the beginning of the month, I decided to do another order to take advantage of Sale-a-Bration and I had some Occasions catty goodies picked out and then I found out that there's new online only exclusives including an entire suite of coffee-themed stuff.  You may remember that I do NOT drink coffee (at all.  e.v.er.  ick!) but everyone else I know does, so I bought it.  And then I made this card and I know who's getting it.  Actually I could make this in a few color combinations and it would be great for pretty much all my friends.  Ha.

Anyway, here's the latest challenge from As You See It:




The entire Latte Love suite was part of my latest craft purchase, and the Most Adored DSP was on the order before this one (and let's not talk about the order I placed yesterday for that punch I forgot...plus a few other things...oops).

I lucked out that I got several other challenges to dovetail neatly into this one card, starting with the Cupcake Inspiration challenge:


I used Real Red and Flirty Flamingo, which are the two main colors in the Most Adored DSP.  Next, take a look at the Inspired By... challenge:


I had been planning to use some different new schtuff for the AYSI challenge, but when I saw this one of course I had to bust out Latte Love first, and happily the images I chose worked really well with the Sunday Stamps sketch challenge:


Four challenges, easy peasy!  I can't wait to play with this suite some more, not to mention all the other goodies I got.  But for today, I am GOING TO START ON MY WEDDING ALBUM RIGHT NOW!!!  I got all the pictures sorted out earlier this week and then circumstances kept conspiring to keep me out of my craft room for longer than maybe an hour a day and I really need to just start on that.  So I'm going to.

Just got an email from the hubs asking me to make cookies for his deployed comrades, who have been ridiculously busy of late, so I know what I'm doing this weekend.  Ryan can help me with cookie baking at least, I wouldn't let him near the wedding pictures.  Ha!  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Latte Love
Ink:  Real Red, Flirty Flamingo, Versamark
Paper:  Real Red, Thick Basic White, Most Adored DSP
Accessories:  Latte Love dies, Stitched Rectangles dies, Wonderful Gems, white EP, Dimensionals

14 comments:

Jan Clothier said...

Pink coffee! Who knew?! This is the second thing I've seen made with this new set and I'm liking it. I think it may yet make it off the maybe list and onto the 'get' list! Thanks for sharing this sweet idea with us at As You See It.

Heather said...

Oh gosh, I LOVE what you did with this set - I am loving the whole suite! So super cute in pink, and wowza on combining all these challenges! Go girl! Thanks so much for playing at As You See It AND Sunday Stamps!

Heather Cooper said...

Christy, I've been away on vacation (still am) and haven't even been looking so yours is the first indication I had of this new suite and WOW! I love both it and your design - a latte! Thanks for filling in our blank at As You See It Challenges!

Jane Knudsen said...

Coffee! Yes! Love the paper! And these new goodies where showcased perfectly! This is bright and cheery and someone who loves coffee is going to adore this card! Thanks for joining us at As You See It!

Tracy Grauer said...

Love this! Yes to pink lattes! And can we say yes to tea lattes?! Absolutely! This suite will work great for coffee, tea and cocoa lovers!

Nora Noll said...

Those pink latte's ROCK!! I LOVE how you used those cups for the sketch. Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Nora
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations Challenge

Heidi Baks said...

Eek, I can't wait to get mine and ink it up! And Valentine's theme - perfect way to warm the heart!! Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Ok Christy - I, like you, drink more tea than coffee but no matter - I officially have new stamp envy lol! These little coffee cups are awesome and I'm loving all the pink too. Can't wait to see what else was in those orders ... Thanks for sharing with us over at As You See It Challenge this week!

~amy~ said...

oh how SWEET!

Lisa :) said...

SUPER cute card!!! I love all the pink!

dj said...

How did I miss this coffee suite?!?! I will have to go check it out!! I love it and you rocked it!! Thanks for playing along with our sketch challenge over at Sunday Stamps!! You showcased our sketch perfectly with your trio of lattes!!
Deb Horst, DT #SSC328

Laurel said...

You are so good at combining challenges! Love it. Thanks so much for playing along at Inspired By!

Claire Broadwater said...

That's a lot of latte! I love this fun card! So happy you joined us at Sunday Stamps!

Revati.p said...

Super cute. Love the colors.
Thank you for playing with us this week at Cupcake Inspirations Challenge!!

Revati
DT Member
Cupcake Inspirations