Monday, February 5, 2024

Maine: Last Page

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  And today I have the very LAST page from my Maine album (that I still need to put together).  Check it out!


These three pictures are ones I loved but didn't fit with any of the other layouts, so they're on the last page.  The pic on the left is the artwork that was in the bedroom the hubs and I shared at the Air BnB, isn't that the weirdest thing ever???  And I love that pic of Ryan in his footie jams with Peking right next to him.  I miss the footie jam days sometimes, they were so cute.


Today's color palette:  Cajun Craze, Bumblebee (and years later I'm still wondering why this color is a single word name when Bumbling Bee is RIGHT THERE, or Busy Bumblebee!), Mossy Meadow, Cinnamon Cider, and white.

I keep saying I'm going to do my wedding album...well, I pulled out all the pictures, but the boxes are just sitting on the floor in my craft room.  I started to look through them last Friday but one of the first ones I pulled out was of my friends Beth and Neelu, both of whom are now gone because of cancer; they were both bridesmaids in my wedding.  So making this might be a little difficult but I really do want to get it done.  Wish me luck getting started this week!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Pines
Ink:  Mossy Meadow, Early Espresso Marker
Paper:  Cajun Craze, Bumblebee, Cinnamon Cider, Thick Basic White, Beauty of the Earth DSP
Accessories:  None

No comments: