Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Cozy Quilt Trio

Okay what day is it today???  I finally feel like I'm emerging from the cold-induced zombie stupor and I got Ryan off to school today and now I need to deal with the tornado situation he perpetrated in the living room while I wasn't feeling well over the long weekend.  It's pretty bad in there.

But first, I have a set of cards to share!


After seeing the latest Inspired By... challenge, I had to try out the other die in the Patchwork Pieces set.


I see some Calypso Coral in that inspo pic, and that led me to pick the Sale-a-Bration DSP Softly Stippled.  This particular die has 12 openings, so you could have a nicely symmetrical design with 2, 3, 4, or 6 different colors/patterns.  I decided to go with three patterns and then chose sentiments from three different new stamp sets just for funsies.  A few Opaque Faceted Gems and I have three more cards in my stash!

Okay, I'm off to go do...something...productive.  I'm glad that I'm feeling better than I was for the last couple of days, and Ryan was pretty good about letting me rest when I needed to.  So now I need to start tackling the things that fell by the wayside for the last several days.  Cheers, y'all, and stay healthy!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Thoughtful Expressions, Lovely & Sweet, Perennial Postage
Ink:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wild Wheat
Paper:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral, Wild Wheat, Thick Basic White, Softly Stippled DSP
Accessories:  Thoughtful Expressions dies, Dimensionals, Opaque Faceted Gems

No comments: