Wednesday, February 21, 2024

Smiling Crocodile

Hey y'all, I'm still hanging in here with this cold that just won't leave.  I'm lots better than I was over the weekend, but still definitely not operating at full capacity.

Anyway, I did make a couple of cards yesterday and for this one I busted out a Sale-a-Bration stamp set:


He's kinda cute, right?  I kept it nice and CAS for the Paper Players challenge:


And I also used the inspo list from Festive Friday:


I chose blue, pink, and embossing from the list.  My greeting ended up a bit crooked but I'm going to blame that one the DayQuil.  Just a quick, cute little card for today.

Okay, I think I might need some couch time before I go upstairs to work in my craft room today.  Cheers, y'all!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Jungle Pals, Perennial Postage
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in Lemon Lime Twist & Granny Apple Green
Paper:  Azure Afternoon, Flirty Flamingo, Thick Basic White, Bold & Beautiful DSP
Accessories:  Jungle Pals dies, Deckled Rectangles dies, white EP, Dimensionals, Rainbow Dots

7 comments:

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this Christy! Super simple, great colour combo too! Sending hugs - feel better soon! Thanks for playing with our CAS friendship challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Claire Broadwater said...

Sure hope you are feeling better! Love this fun card. The blue is fabulous and your little gator steals the show! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

Ann Schach said...

A perfectly clean and simple card, Christy! The green crocodile looks amazing with the Azure Afternoon card base. I hope you are feeling better, my friend! Thank you for playing in my clean and simple friendship challenge at The Paper Players this week!

Jaydee said...

Perfect CAS card, Christy. I love your little alligator and that round element anchors him perfectly. So glad you shared this with us at both Festive Friday and The Paper Players
jaydee

Diane Evans said...

There is nothing like a clean and simple card. You nailed it. Thanks for playing along in the Festive Friday Challenge.

Beth McCullough said...

Simply sweet! I love it! Cards don't need to take hours to be amazing!
Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday Challenge. :)

Helen Jennings said...

You have my sympathy with the cold as I'be also got one I can't shift!
I love your CAS card and its bright colours. Thank you for joining the festive Friday Challenge.