Friday, February 2, 2024

Sophisticated Dogwood Blooms

Mornin' y'all!  Well, we didn't get any answers on my car yesterday so I'll have to take it back in sometime next week, ugh.  But at least I don't have much on the docket today, which means craft room time!  I actually pulled out all my wedding pictures the other day...but I haven't even looked at them yet : )

For today I have a pretty quick and simple card to share.


Detailed Dogwood (image) and Softly Sophisticated (sentiment) are two of the Sale-a-Bration offerings, and how do you like this color combo that I came up with?  It's Bubble Bath, Soft Sea Foam, and Lost Lagoon.  I like the detailed floral image stamped directly on a piece of patterned paper.

I used the sketch from Global Design Project:


That's it for me today, kids; I need to go make a cup of tea so I'm ready to tackle the rest of the day (and those wedding pictures).  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Detailed Dogwood, Softly Sophisticated
Ink:  Bubble Bath, Lost Lagoon
Paper:  Soft Sea Foam, Bubble Bath, Bold & Beautiful DSP Stack
Accessories:  Stitched Rectangles dies, Stylish Shapes dies, Tinsel Gems

No comments: