Sunday, February 4, 2024

London Calling

One more post for this weekend!  Here's my super quick card for today...


I couldn't resist making something for the Inspired By... challenge:


It made me think of the phone booth stamp from Feeling Sentimental, which I think maybe was a Sale-a-Bration stamp set from a few years ago (I'm not going to go upstairs to check, I'm lazy).  I stamped the phone booth with Versamark and then embossed with Cherry Cobbler embossing powder...remember when colored embossing powder was A Thing?  I still have lots of it in various colors, it's fun to play with periodically.  One fussy cut greeting and a few Milky Dots, and my card is done.

Well, kiddo had a taekwondo tournament yesterday and did a great job.  He entered four events for his age group and got first place in one and second place in the other three events.  They divvy up the competitors as much as possible so they can give out as many trophies as possible at his age level, it's how they try to make tournaments a positive experience for the younger kids.  Ryan sure was excited about it!  And today we have to clean up the house because I have someone coming over tomorrow to fix the furniture that the movers damaged last year.  Wish me luck getting the kid motivated to clear all his Legos out of the guest room...and the living room...and everywhere else.  Ha!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Feeling Sentimental, Heartfelt Hellos
Ink:  Versamark, Basic Gray
Paper:  Smoky Slate
Accessories:  Cherry Cobbler embossing powder, Milky Dots, Dimensionals

1 comment:

Silke Ledlow said...

Awesome CAS card...love this image and it's so perfect for this weeks challenge! Thank you for sharing!