Monday, February 12, 2024

Ryan Turns 3

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Well, true to my word, I did start working on my wedding album on Friday.  So far it's just planning which pictures to use on each layout, but I've firmed up my color scheme and what papers I'm using, so once I get the pages planned out it should go very quickly.  Hopefully I start getting things stuck down in the next day or two.

Anyway, for today I have a couple of layouts from Ryan's birthday in 2020!


Y'all, he's turning SEVEN this Thursday!  Can't believe it.  Anyway, shortly before his third birthday he suddenly became a big fan of Paw Patrol so that made shopping for him very easy.  As I was working on my 2020 pages last year, I wondered if there were any Paw Patrol stamps out there, and as it happens there are!  I had to have them shipped to my mom and then she sent them to me as the seller wouldn't ship to an APO address, but I got them.  I'm a little sad that Ryan isn't much into Paw Patrol anymore, but what can ya do.


We took him to the local ice cream place which also makes very good cupcakes, and invited a few friends who have kids around Ryan's age so he had a great time.  His big present that year was a Nugget, which is a set of cushions that you can move around to make forts or use as a pallet in front of the TV or whatever.  He still likes playing with that.


Today's color palette is a variation on a Superman theme:  Barely Banana (I'm very glad to have Lemon Lolly in the current color lineup, it's similar to Barely Banana and not muted like So Saffron), Balmy Blue, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, and white.

We'll be doing a family get-together for Ryan's birthday this Saturday so I'll take lots of pictures for future scrapbook pages.  Cheers!

Supplies:
Stamps:  Pure & Simple Alphabet Upper, Sweets & Treats, Paw Patrol stamps from Melissa & Doug
Ink:  Real Red, Memento Tuxedo Black, Blends in Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Flirty Flamingo, Smoky Slate, Soft Suede, Night of Navy, Ivory; Balmy Blue & Basic Gray markers
Paper:  Barely Banana, Real Red, Blueberry Bushel, Thick Basic White, Dandy Designs DSP, Real Red DSP
Accessories:  circle punches

No comments: