Monday, January 16, 2023

Fluffernutter

 Scrappy Monday!  I posted a layout all about Vader last week, so here's one for Sadie.


Once again, just some random pics of our girl from when we lived in England.  Fluffernutter was one of Sadie's many, many nicknames because she was super fluffy, it was like petting a teddy bear.  I miss that girl!  And Vader, too, of course.  I made a punch art paw print out of a heart punch and and oval punch, easy trick.


Today's color palette:  Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  We had that kinda dusty teal carpet in some rooms of our house in England which led me to picking the Nature's Poem DSP to work with...the advantage of having black dogs is I can get whimsical with my color combinations since black goes with everything (except navy blue) (and probably dark brown).

Hope your week is off to a good start, y'all.  I'm hoping my week will include some scrappin' time!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Tall Tales Alphabet, Filled with Love
Ink:  Grapefruit Grove, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Tranquil Tide, Mint Macaron, Thick Basic White, Nature's Poem DSP
Accessories:  Heart & oval punches

No comments: