Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Wonderful Treasure

Mornin' y'all!  I had some "help" on today's card, in the form of a small child who insisted on holding the heat tool and cranking the Big Shot.  So here's what we made:


I took five pictures of this card and this is the best I could get, which is a bit on the blue side.  Both the floral image and the sentiment are embossed in gold, and then I watercolored the flowers.  I was inspired by the Inspired By... challenge:


I also used the sketch though I switched the positions of the elements because the sentiment looked better on the right side of the flowers.  I like those new Milky Dots, the Mango Melody ones do look kinda gold and will be fun to play with.  I used some Petal Pink dots on this card.

I've got about a half an hour until it's time for me to go to work, so I'm going to go sneak in some stitching time.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hand-Penned Petals, Treasured Kindness
Ink:  Versamark, Petal Pink, Mint Macaron, Pool Party
Paper:  Petal Pink, Pool Party, Thick Basic White, Designer Daydream DSP
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Penned Flowers dies, Milky Dots, Dimensionals, corner rounder punch, Gold EP

2 comments:

Laurel said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the soft colors. Thanks for playing at IB!

~amy~ said...

What a great helper. This is beautiful. Thanks for joining us at the Inspired by Challenge.