Monday, January 9, 2023

Sweet Boy

Scrappy Monday, y'all!  Hope you had a good weekend.  I have today and tomorrow off work and I have crafty PLANS so I'd better get started...as soon as I eat breakfast.

So we're kicking off the week with a rather CAS scrapbook layout featuring one of my favorite doggos:


Vader's birthday is coming up (January 15) and I miss him and Sadie all the time.  These were just a couple of random pictures I had of Vader from when we lived in England, he and Sadie will have their own scrapbook album (whenever I get around to actually putting it together, I have a lot of pages made).


Today's color palette:  Pool Party, Pacific Point, Real Red, Basic Black, and Whisper White.  And a sweet dog punch for an accent.

Have a great week, y'all.  Hug your doggo.

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Larger Than Life Alphabet & Numbers, Happy Tails
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Pacific Point, Basic Black marker
Paper:  Pool Party, Real Red, Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Pacific Point DSP, Playful Pets DSP, Celebrate Everything DSP
Accessories:  Dog punch

No comments: