Friday, January 13, 2023

Taco Tuesday

FINALLY.  I can't believe it took me this long to ink up Taco Fiesta, I've had it for a month!  But its day has come, look!


I  kinda think I should have put faces on the tacos, but I didn't think of it until after I'd already stuck everything down with about a hundred Dimensionals.  The Granny Apple Green squares are up on Dimensionals, and the tacos are on a second layer.  Lots of coloring going on here too, I used Blends to color in the tacos and made my own patterned paper for the rectangular element in the background.  This card will be going out next week and I hope it makes the recipient as happy as it does me!

I used this week's Freshly Made Sketch:


Got a busy day ahead so I'd better get to it.  Have a great day, peeps, and remember--tacos are a valid option every day, not just Tuesday : )

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Taco Fiesta
Ink:  Memento Tuxedo Black, Versamark, Stampin' Blends in So Saffron, Real Red, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Old Olive, Smoky Slate, Pool Party
Paper:  Real Red, Basic Black, Thick Basic White, Granny Apple Green DSP
Accessories:  Stylish Shapes dies, White EP, Dimensionals

6 comments:

Chris Dring said...

This is totally adorable!

Tanya said...

This is SO fun! I love all the coloring you did! It looks perfect!

Kris Kilkenny said...

Oh my gosh this is so cute! I can't wait to get this set. I love how you made your own DSP. Super cute!!

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Love this! I was trying to resist this set, but I think I'm going to cave - it's just so fun!!

Judy Rozema said...

I love your cute tacos and paper! Thank you for playing with my sketch this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Kim S said...

The tacos are so fun - especially with the paper you made!! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.