Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Getting Cozy

Mornin' y'all!  I did get spend quite a bit of time in my craft room yesterday and it was lovely and I'm going to do it again today : )  I made several cards and I've got a scrapbook layout halfway done on my table right now.  So before I get back to it, I'm sharing a cozy card today.

The latest Inspired By... challenge caused me to break out some old retired stamps, namely Flannel Plaid (isn't that a cozy-looking background?!) and Hug in a Mug.  Here's the challenge graphic:


I chose Seaside Spray as my main color from the challenge graphic and just went from there.  Tea is my hot beverage of choice, but I do enjoy a good cuppa hot chocolate on occasion as well.  Because it would be a bit weird to put marshmallows in a mug of tea.

Anyway, I'm off to my craft room to finish up that layout and have some fun.  Cheers!

Supplies, all SU!
Stamps:  Hug in a Mug, Flannel Plaid
Ink:  Seaside Spray, Early Espresso, Misty Moonlight, Stampin' Blends in Bronze, Ivory, & neutrals
Paper:  Seaside Spray, Thick Basic White, Early Espresso DSP scrap
Accessories:  Stitched So Sweetly dies, Dimensionals

3 comments:

Laurel said...

Great card! Loving the flannel background. Thanks for playing at IB!

~amy~ said...

I'm loving your cozy card!
Thanks so much for joining us at the Inspired By challenge.

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

How perfect is that set for that inspo photo?! Love it (this is one of my retained and only inked once sets - oops!)